Вот предложили маршрут для туристов, которые есть только один день в Ханое.
– 6 Я: you can walk around to find “Фо", "Bun cha” for breakfast. Then have a cup of cafe or a tea which is good for digestion.
– 8h00: visit Мавзолей Хо Ши Мина (consider the opening hours of Mausoleum, it is closed on the Monday and Friday). If your can’t enter the Mausoleum then walk around to take photos of the One Pillar Pagoda
– 9:30: Leave from Пагода на одном столбе to go to Temple of Literature which is 1km away from the Pagoda. You can ask people or the police if there is no map.
Then continue to visit Пагода Чан Куок, an ancient temple in Hanoi. The distance from the Mausoleum to the temple is about 2.5 км.
– 10h30: Move from Храм Литературы to the West Lake (about 4km).
– 12h00: After visiting West Lake and Пагода Чан Куок you can find “Pho” or “Pho cuon” in Truc Bach Lake or eat an ice cream at the ice cream shop opposite the Tran Quoc Pagoda.
– 13h30: In the afternoon you can visit the Museum of Ethnology on Nguyen Van Huyen Street (Cau Giay District, about 8km from the city center). Here you can learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
– 15h00: visit Озеро Хоан Кием и Храма Нгок Сон in the city center. После этого, if you like walking then you can walk around Hoan Kiem Lake and the Старый квартал; visit every street food to enjoy the unique cuisine.
– 17h30: After visiting the streets in the Old Quarter, you go back to the hotel to take a shower and have dinner.
– 20h00: Вечером, you have many choices: Go to the night market on weekends (from Friday to Sunday). The night market is quite crowded and sells souvenirs which are mostly imported from China. Кроме, there are also second hand and handmade goods which are also quite good. Other options which you can choose are cycling or riding a motorbike on the Long Bien Bridgи, drinking lemon tea on the bridge and watching the nightlife in Hanoi. В дополнение, you can also drink lemon tea on Ня Тхо-стрит (Church Street), Ly Quoc Su Street (opposite the St. Собор Иосифа).
In one day, it may be not enough time for you to experience Hanoi. It will be even more amazing if you have more than 1 день в Ханое. Please contact Eviva тур Вьетнам to get advice from local profession, we will not disappoint you.
автор: Положение Hoai