– 6 アム: you can walk around to find “フォー", "Bun cha” for breakfast. Then have a cup of cafe or a tea which is good for digestion.
– 8h00: visit ホーチミン廟 (consider the opening hours of Mausoleum, it is closed on the Monday and Friday). If your can’t enter the Mausoleum then walk around to take photos of the One Pillar Pagoda
– 9:30: Leave from 一柱寺 to go to Temple of Literature which is 1km away from the Pagoda. You can ask people or the police if there is no map.
Then continue to visit チャンコックパゴダ, an ancient temple in Hanoi. The distance from the Mausoleum to the temple is about 2.5 キロ.
– 10h30: Move from 文廟 to the West Lake (about 4km).
– 12h00: After visiting West Lake and チャンコックパゴダ you can find “Pho” or “Pho cuon” in Truc Bach Lake or eat an ice cream at the ice cream shop opposite the Tran Quoc Pagoda.
– 13h30: In the afternoon you can visit the Museum of Ethnology on Nguyen Van Huyen Street (カウジャイ地区, about 8km from the city center). Here you can learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
– 15h00: visit ホアンキエム湖 と 玉山祠 in the city center. その後, if you like walking then you can walk around Hoan Kiem Lake and the 旧市街; visit every street food to enjoy the unique cuisine.
– 17h30: After visiting the streets in the Old Quarter, you go back to the hotel to take a shower and have dinner.
– 20h00: 夕方に, you have many choices: Go to the night market on weekends (from Friday to Sunday). The night market is quite crowded and sells souvenirs which are mostly imported from China. ほかに, there are also second hand and handmade goods which are also quite good. Other options which you can choose are cycling or riding a motorbike on the Long Bien Bridgと, drinking lemon tea on the bridge and watching the nightlife in Hanoi. 加えて, you can also drink lemon tea on ニャチャンカントーストリート (Church Street), Ly Quoc Su Street (opposite the St. ジョセフ大聖堂).
In one day, it may be not enough time for you to experience Hanoi. It will be even more amazing if you have more than 1 ハノイでの日. Please contact Evivaツアーベトナム to get advice from local profession, we will not disappoint you.