前黎朝下タンロン(1428-1527)

ラムソン暴動の勝利に続いて, 前黎朝が正式に開始しました.

4月中 1428, 黎利はボード宮殿を去り、東ドゥシタデルへ移動しました. o­n the 29th of the same month, he ascended the throne to become an emperor. で 1430, Dong Do was renamed Dong Kinh, and o­nce again in 1466, it was named Trung Do.

The early Le Dynasty elevated Confucianism to the status of State orthodox religion and stressed the importance of education. 結果として, 文学の寺 (National University) underwent further development. で 1487, stone steles containing the names of first laureates of court exams began to be erected here.

People continued to flock to Dong Kinh to earn their livings and to engage in trade. The Capital, as result, became even livelier. しかしながら, the Le Kings did not favor the migratory flows and the development of trade. They even ordered the expulsion of temporary residents from the Capital. 結果として, many unemployed persons were forced to come back to their native land.

広告

コメントはありません.

返信を残す